Join our team and help us deliver outstanding care to patients.
We’re Dental Wonderland. If you’re talented, kind, and looking to take the next step in your dental career, we’d love to get to know you!
Registered Dental Assistant
Looking for Dental Assistant(s) that are responsible for the following: preparing patients, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set instrument trays, prepare materials, take routine X-rays and assist dentist during dental procedures. Record treatment information in patient records, provide post-operative instructions prescribed by dentists. Assist dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies. Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of dental terminology.
- Valid Dental Assistant license.
- Compliance with state dental practice requirements (i.e., X-ray requirements, OSHA training)
- Excellent Customer service skill to communicate with patients and staff.
- Legible handwriting for notations in patient chart
- Computer skills (Open Dental software preferred but not required)
- Bilingual (HUGE PLUS)
- High School diploma or GED certificate required.
- Completion of accredited course in dental assisting.
- X-Ray, infection control and current CPR and First Aid certificates required.
- California Board-approved Radiation Safety Course (Required)
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to bring you on board!
Job Type: Full-time
Working hours depend on the hours of operation of the dental office. As an exempt employee, the Office Manager may be required to work more than 40 hours per week. The Office Manager’s schedule is subject to change (daily/weekly hours may increase or decrease) according to the needs of the practice. Evening and weekend hours are required.
The Office Manager delegates and oversees a variety of managerial and administrative duties while working closely with the Regional Manager. The Office Manager is ultimately responsible for the financial success of the office ensuring production/collections goals are met each month through successful treatment planning, for coordinating all staff activity within the office to maximize patient flow, productivity and teamwork.
Other duties include, but are not limited to, patient relations, scheduling, account maintenance, consultations, treatment sales, and payment arrangements; quality management; personnel matters and employee performance; reporting, billing, and bookkeeping; cash and payment reconciliation; employee work schedules; company policy and procedure compliance; OSHA, HIPPA and Code of Safe Practice Compliance; supply and cost cutting; and risk management. The Office Manager is also responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment with minimal stress.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise all front and back office staff members
- Work with office staff and doctors on dental services quality standards and customer service
- Motivate staff to increase production and maximize their potential
- Ensure telephones are answered in a professional timely manner
- Ensure that patients are greeted politely, and charts are passed to the back office in a timely manner
- Strong Treatment Coordination to include all applicable upgrades and maximizing patient benefits
- Ensure Chart Audits are completed prior to patient appointments
- Monitor schedules to ensure optimal productivity; coordinate patient flow, maximize scheduling guidelines and monitor appointment confirmations
- Monitor full AR to ensure proper account balances (review for adjustments) and collections of accounts
- Responsible for Aged Accounts - Current to 60 days
- Audit Patient Statement report for true balance, collections or review for adjustments (can be assigned)
- Ensure Day End Procedures are completed
- Responsible for Month End procedures by deadline given
- Conduct monthly staff meetings
- Attend quarterly management meetings
- Promote a positive and productive working environment
- Communicate and provide constructive solutions to problems
- Make sound and timely decisions – acting as a role model for office personnel by demonstrating the importance of time, efficiency, work ethic and a productive environment
- Be a proactive listener to diffuse problems with staff and patients and maintain a cooperative working relationship
- In the absence of any of the subordinate personnel, perform or reassign those functions
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Be enthusiastic and tactful with staff and patients
- In the absence of any of the subordinate personnel, perform or reassign those functions.
- Coordinate coverage for your office by working with sister offices then Regional Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of HMO insurance experience do you have?
- How many years of Denti-Cal insurance experience do you have?
- How many years of PPO insurance experience do you have?
- How many years of Office Management experience do you have?
Part-time / Full time availability
Looking for Registered Dental Hygienist needed approximately 2-5 days per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dental Hygienist that has a great chair side manner, with a gentle skilled touch.
- Friendly, and caring.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to educate patients about oral hygiene and help put their anxieties at ease during their hygiene appointments.
- Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene required (Bachelor’s preferred but not required)
- Current CA state license required
- Insurance knowledge, including PPO, HMO, Medi-Cal and Denti-Cal
- 1+ years’ experience as a Dental Hygienist
Perio experience / knowledge, laser certification, Arrestin / Irrigation (preferred)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience working with children and elderly patients
- Understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Current CPR certification required
General / Associate Dentist
Applicants should be able to work efficiently and be productive while being a great team member, providing excellent quality work. We are looking for a Dentist with commitment to good work ethic and great communication skills for a high-volume office, while being able to provide comprehensive treatment in a compassionate and timely manner.
We offer different location opportunities and openings with 16 locations throughout California.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide the community with General Dentistry services
- Demonstrate clinical excellence by ensuring that every patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan
- Provide clinical support and leadership in the practice
- Work with and communicate with specialists by referring to Endodontists, Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentists, and Periodontists for patient's needs
- DDS/DMD degree from an accredited University
- Active State Dental Board license
- Current Malpractice Insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- How many years of dentist experience do you have?
We need Treatment Coordinators that manage patients’ full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance.
You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system. - Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending the doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions, and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
This is opportunity is full time but can be open to part time. The estimated days/ hours worked are Monday-Thursday 9 am - 6 pm, Fridays 8 am - 5 pm and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm
- 2-3 years of front office dental experience required.
- Bilingual is preferred - Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus. Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, CE, and more!
- High School or better
Dental Front Office Reception
The Dental Receptionist will be responsible for greeting patients and visitors, checking in/out patients, verifying ALL insurances (PPO, HMO, Medi-Cal) and scheduling appointments. The Dental Receptionist will be responsible for updating patient charts and informing patients of the office's policies and procedures. The Dental Receptionist will also be responsible for performing general office tasks such as filing, organizing the office, answering the phone (incoming/ outgoing), faxing, and emailing, linking insurance correctly.
Experience with the dental software Open Dental and knowledge of dental specialties such as: Ortho, Pedo, Oral Surgery, Endo, Perio is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- HMO/PPO/Denti-Cal Insurance knowledge
- Great Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude/disposition
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
- A love of helping others each day
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you.
Traveling Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Would you like to experience excitement and adventure while advancing your career as a dental assistant? Our Dental Wonderland practice is seeking skilled, experienced orthodontic dental assistants that love what they do, but long to travel beyond our office!
The traveling orthodontic dental assistant works in a fast-paced environment and must be prepared to assist and support the orthodontist with each patient. The assistant is also responsible for tending to the patient and ensuring they have an excellent experience.
We are seeking both full-time and part-time team members. The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum Of A High School Diploma
- One Year Of Experience As A Dental Assistant In Orthodontics
- Current Certification In Radiography
- Certification As A CDA Or RDA
- CPR/BLS Certification Preferred
- Competency In Computer Applications And The Ability To Quickly Learn New Programs
- Able To Travel To Our Offices & Work A Variety Of Shifts
- Required Travel Area: LA Metro Area
- Dates/Hours: TBD
To fulfill the responsibilities of this role, applicants should also possess the ability to perform the following duties:
- Ability To Take, Develop, And Mount Accurate, High-Quality X-rays, Intra-oral Photographs, And Orthodontic Photographs
- Manage Patient Record Documentation: Photos, Notes, Follow-Up Conversations, Patient Education
- Demonstrate Teamwork While Providing Exceptional Customer Service, Acting As A Chair-Side Attendant
- Assist The Orthodontist With Dental Procedures, Maintain Patient Satisfaction, Ensure Integrity, And Streamline Workflow
- Examine The Patient's Chart, Capturing Pertinent Patient Information And Health History During The Exam And Treatment
- Before Any Procedure, Ensure That All Consent Forms Are Completed
- Molding, Taking Impressions, And Scanning Patient's Teeth
- Remove And Replace Wires And Bands
- Prepare Patients For Banding/De-Banding
- Clean, Sanitize, And Prepare Equipment And Operatories Before And After A Patient’s Appointment
- Monitor And Order Supplies, In Addition To Tracking Inbound And Outbound Lab Cases.
- Follow HIPAA Compliance, Osha Policy, And Procedure Compliance, And BBP (Bloodborne Pathogens) Compliance, And Remain Calm In A Rapidly Changing Environment
- Address The Patients' Questions And/Or Concerns Regarding Proper Oral Hygiene
- Plan And Schedule Patients In Collaboration With The Business Office Administrative Team
Candidates who are selected will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Opportunities For Growth
- Competitive Base Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
As a full-time team member, you will also gain access to:
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
Join a team that truly cares about your success and supports your personal and professional growth and advancement! Our team members are like family, and we are committed to serving our community while always striving for excellence and improvement.
Build your success at Dental Wonderland! Apply today to join our team and reach your potential!
Dental Wonderland is looking for a talented endodontist specialist to join our team of dental professionals! Our practice is family-owned and operated, with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our community for over 30 years! With your help, we would love to further our advancement by providing quality endodontic care to our patients.
Responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Provide Specialized Endodontic Services For Patients
- Educate Patients On Proper Oral Health Care & Treatment
- Communicate Efficiently With Kindness And Clarity For Patient Comfort
- Diagnose and Treat Conditions Of The Nerve & Pulp
- Conduct Examinations & Evaluate X-rays To Determine Treatment Plan
- Create Impressions Of Patients' Teeth And Prepare Restorations Such As Crowns And Fillings
- DDS/DMD Degree
- Active Dental Board Licensure For California
Dental Wonderland offers opportunities for growth and advancement in the field, as well as competitive pay. Our full-time team members will enjoy multiple benefits, including:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
Our practice is all about opportunity; opportunity for our patients to get the oral health care they deserve, and opportunity for skilled, experienced dental professionals to join us on a path of professional and personal growth while serving our community. An ideal candidate will be motivated by the ability to keep learning and evolving, staying up to date with the latest technologies and techniques for our patients. Apply today to discover your potential with Dental Wonderland!
We’re a family dental practice that pride ourselves on doing great work for patients of all ages. We specialize in both adult and pediatric care and also offer orthodontics.
For all of us, our work is about more than just succeeding as a business. Each day, we aim to provide the best quality of care, strive to show compassion to all of our patients, and take the time to really listen to what they need. We also do our best to serve our community as a whole — including by accepting Medi-Cal, doing volunteer work, and sponsoring community events.
This is where we’re going as a group.
We will provide excellent oral healthcare in a compassionate and respectful environment while continuously striving to improve through discovery, education, and innovation. We will advance oral healthcare by:
- Providing exceptional care to our patients
- Educating our patients on good oral hygiene practices
- Embracing new technologies and strategic partnerships
- Meeting the oral health needs of our communities
- Strengthening the health of underserved members of our community
- Integrating oral health care into a total health approach
We will be a trusted partner in our communities by providing meaningful and comprehensive dental healthcare with integrity, innovation, excellence, and equality for all patients.
These are the values that bring together our team and guide our daily actions.
We aim to treat each patient as a member of our own family. We show real concern and empathy for what each patient is experiencing and always treat them with understanding and respect.
We work to provide the best quality of care alongside a patient-centered attitude. To do this, we pay attention to the specific needs of each patient while also investing in emerging dental technologies so that we can continue to improve our offerings.
We promise to provide the best dental care to ALL members of our community without bias — because everyone deserves a bright smile. We also help bring dental care and education to those in need through community event sponsorships and volunteer work.